Senior Ruby on Rails Full Stack Developer
- Building performant, scalable, and sustainable backend application architecture and software.
- Working within defined project management guidelines and security best practice
- Contributing technology inputs to product team and roadmap discussions
- Championing delivering scalable, robust, engineering-best-in-bred, commercially viable technology outcomes for the company
- Building technical integrations with third party vendors
- Supporting critical technology incidents as needed
- Working in technology architecture, scalability, security and performance initiatives
As the successful incumbent you would bring and leverage the following expertise and experience:
8+ years relevant experience
Experienced working in Agile teams with a high degree of collaboration, self-starter
Experience with software development, software architecture, APIs, and microservices
Experience with build, deployment, and release automation and orchestration in a DevOps environment
Experience supporting enterprise Cloud applications or infrastructure
Working proficiency in relational databases
Identifying bottlenecks, optimising and profiling web applications using NewRelic and related tools
Experience Lean Design, Test Driven Development (TDD)
A passion to contribute to the full stack – the front-end, backend and anything in-between
Please note this role is open to individuals with full Australian work rights only.
If you are an experienced Fullstack Engineer, wanting to tackle an incredible challenge within an industry leader experiencing astronomical growth and innovation in its field and a scaling start - up that is taking its product global, this in the one for you. This role would best suit an autonomous, forward thinking, solution mindset individual who is looking for an opportunity to do career defining work.
We are talented and diverse tech team who making a positive impact on the lives of people . We would like you to be a part of that.
Floating public holiday - you can choose to work public holidays and use that day another time in the year.
Flexible working hours and location. We value work-life balance. You’re free to work from our Sydney office or from home - where you want & when you want.
Great community - regular lunch and learn events if you’re in the office, opportunities for presenting at webinars and networking through the Sydney startup community as well as regular company kick-off and Town Hall events.